Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Azerbaijan tourist areas

Vacation-land in Azerbaijan is up the coast north of Baku towards Georgia and you'll find lots of country-style places with cabins and waterparks as well. I am more of a city boy myself so I'd prefer to stay in Baku and was glad to get back to the city. These are pretty generic places and probably fun for locals but as a tourist I wouldn't really say these are essential to understanding the place. I'd have preferred to spend time in the remote-mountain villages but that will be for another visit.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Nederlands/Dutch Français/French Русский/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish Ελληνικά/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional