Friday, March 01, 2013

Condos in Azerbaijan

Sorry for the bad photo, I think the vodka might've been having its effect on me when I shot this from the Maiden Tower, probably my favourite spot in the country to be.
   There are plenty of new buildings in Baku and even more than when I was there a couple of years ago but getting a mortgage could be a bit tricky.
   I've seen a lot of talk about some of the extravagant buildings that are going up but I'll wait to visit and see with my own eyes.
   Please let me know what your experiences are in real estate in Baku, are the prices fair and how is the mortgage situation, let me know in the comments below. 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Nederlands/Dutch Français/French Русский/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish Ελληνικά/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional