Sunday, August 27, 2006

Welcome to Going to Azerbaijan!


I'm your host for this ride through to the fabulous country of Azerbaijan, the one with eight million people, oil, caviar, lamb kebabs, on a piece of land straddling Europe and Asia.

It's a land with a huge economic upside, tons of bucks are rolling in thanks to the new pipeline. The people are smart and charming and very laid back and tolerant.

I am not Azerbaijani. But I love Azerbaijan. I love Baku. It's a mesmerizing city with an irresistible ambiance that reassures you like a child hearing his mom's heart beat.

I'm from Canada. But I'm planning on making my great return there in a second. Like Eddie Izzard - Britain's 'Action Transvestite' loves to say - I'm going to Azerbaijan!

And if you're not going, well I'm planning to take you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Nederlands/Dutch Français/French Русский/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish Ελληνικά/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional